Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ahh Coffee, sweet nourishing coffee.


Well it's official coffee is the next best thing to sex.

I'm very well caffinated right now and I'm thinking I might have to head out for yet another smoke break before I go get another cup of the sweet black liquid that is keeping me awake and just slightly jittery right about now. I never really thought about it until now but they call crude oil the black gold but in all reality they should be calling coffee black gold. Now if you think about it sure you might not be able to drive your gas guzzling SUVs without oil but how many people wouldn't be able to string together even a semi coherent sentence without coffee in the morning. Hell I'm barely able to do it with coffee! Without this great drink the business world wouldn't really start functioning untill about 10:30 or 11 as opposed to the 8:30 - 9:00 that it does now.

Give coffee its due credit and call it the black gold not some icky polluting gunk that is nothing more than rotted trees and plant life from millions of years ago.

Aww crap... the coffee's done, now I need to go get another cup and have that smoke. (Yes for those curious I am sober)