Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Cat has the sniffles?

Well I'm sitting here at my parents place, the cat's have been taken care of: fed, watered, played with (though not as much as I would have liked to) and I'm starting to think that my parents new cat might have the sniffles. Suprisingly enough he sounds kind of like I do all sniffly like. The cat better not be coming down with a cold and for that matter I better not be either. The only really bad thing about coming out to my parents and taking care of the cats is that I've got to stay out here as opposed to spending the night with my sweetie.

Today has been a nice quiet day so far (probably because I'm still suffering from a hangover from last night). My girlfriend (I think I need to come up with a nick name for the blog for her) and I went to see Sahara. I quite enjoyed the movie, lots of action, some humour and a lot of stuff just blowing up all very Indiana Jonesesque! I think I might have to read the book to compare the two. But that means I'm going to have to finish off the Da Vinci Code and Lord of the Rings books first.

I really could use some caffeine right about now and I should probably do some of that evil homework crap though I feel more like going to sleep than actually doing it. Only 17 more days left till I'm all edumacated and I think I might be so burnt out by the end that I'll be writing senseless gibberish in the blog by then... I guess we'll see.