Monday, April 25, 2005

Jaded, deflated and burnt out!

I just got back to my office from having a can of coke and a smoke and I’m completely dejected and I’m guessing bordering on being completely burnt out. I have absolutely no desire to do anything, its pretty sad but I don’t even want to go to hockey tonight and I love playing hockey. Its one of my markers for if I’m really stressed out and apparently I am. I get up and I’m tired, no matter how much sleep I get up and I slink into work and the mere sight of the building deflates me some more.

I started this blog to vent and rant about shit and that’s exactly what I’m doing. But in all seriousness am I supposed to hate my work and school this fucking much? The last thing I really looked forward to was my Angel’s birthday (a day before mine) and that was weeks ago. There are the occasional bright moments here and there when I get a chance to spend some time with me sweetie but they’re just overshadowed by the fact that I’ve got so much shit to do and I don’t want to do any of it and the repercussions of not doing them are starting to mean less and less to me as the days go by. I need a vacation in a very very bad way.

I don’t think I’ve ever really been an optimist, more of a realist but lately I’ve just been a down right jaded and sarcastic pessimist. Anyone got suggestions on how to fix this? (Burning the building down, no matter how alluring an idea is not going to happen… I think I might have to rent Office Space and watch it again)