Saturday, April 23, 2005

Scariest Drive Ever!

Well last night when I was driving back from taking care of my parents cats I was driving one of their cars. Its a bit of a crap box and is very old (17 years old to be exact) though it runs fairly well. So when i finished up with the cats I got into the car and headed home. This would be where the adventure started because it was raining cats and dogs.

The windows started fogging up slowly and I turned on the defogger... it got worse, I opened the window... and it seemed to stay about the same. Now buy this point I was on the highway. Well I was getting passed by 18 Wheel rigs on both sides at alarming speeds throwing water onto my face. The scary thing is I was doing 100 at this point so I continued driving because I was starting to get a bit worried about getting off the highway.

35 minues later I somehow got off the highway where I needed to get but I was so stressed and scared stiff about driving that car in the middle of the night in the pouring rain. I just don't get how some people can drive at 140-150 in pouring rain without any regard for others on the road.
Now as soon as I finish my homework (which I'm currently procrastinating doing as I type) and I've got to get back into that crazy little car back into the pouring rain to go feed the cats again. *sigh* Wish me luck!