Friday, April 29, 2005

Taxes fuckin' Taxes


I guess today being the friday after payday and probably the only day for two weeks that I'm going to have any money. I should probably suck it up and pay my taxes. The stupid fucking crooks said I couldn't claim school last year so the cheque they cut me they want back. Sadly I spent it... so now I owe the thieves like 2500$. My school apparently isn't good enough for them; at least the regulations say so. There go my savings + part of my pay.

Then its tax time for this year and even though I've been paying my bloody income tax all year somehow the rules are fucked and I still owe them money. I even contributed to a fucking RRSP (like I'm going to live long eneough to retire). So I owe the bastards another 12$. The 12$ annoys me, but it's only 3 beers at the bar when it comes down to it. Whats really sad is I've paid out tens of thousands of dollars to the thieves, but you know they're going to get anal retentive about their 12$ and spend 20-25$ in postage harrassing me if I don't pay them.

All this typing about taxes is stressing me out! Fucking thieves!

I need a smoke and a coffee.