Wednesday, April 20, 2005

To Blog or not to Blog

Yup another self righteous yuppie has entered the world of the blog and is going to spill his ideas and thoughts onto the already crowded web. And who the fuck cares? Nobody when it comes down to it. I've been toying with this idea for a while and there's no time like the present to let the world know what I think of it and exactly what should be done to make it just the way I want it.

Ok I'm not that self centered.... ok maybe I am but seriously instead of writing a fucking diary which is rather pathetic because no one is going to read it other than you at a later date. Aside from a bloody diary how else to present my ideas? Yup, you're looking at it!

I'm done now; maybe I should get back to doing some work instead of fucking around on the web.