Thursday, May 19, 2005

24 Hours and what a difference

At this time yesterday I was struggling with a very serious bout of I don't want to do anything and I don't give a shit about anything. I wanted to just crawl into a small hole and curl up and sleep. I had no desire to do anything and I was in a fucking foul mood to boot. Now I'm in an ok mood I might even say I'm in a good mood but nothing that happened yesterday nor anything that happened today is enough to put me in either mood. If anything yesterdays grouchiness was abnormal. But its past, I'm in a decent mood, the weekend is coming and I've got half a day of work tomorrow.

Last night, while in my foul mood, I went and saw the Interpreter with a buddy of mine. I knew what the movie was about but probably not in the right mood for it. Overall I would say that the movie was good and I enjoyed it though it was kind of slow at times and predictable in the end (at least for me, but I see way too many movies). I would recommend it for people who like that type of movie and for people who like movies with good acting in them and for people who like Sydney Pollack's style.

Ok I think its time for a smoke, I've been bad today and I've already had 5 of the 8 that I'm aiming for. I won't have very many tonight I guess.