Friday, May 27, 2005

A Crazy Hectic day!

I just got home from work and I've got to say I'm glad not every day is like today. I had to take the bus/tranist about 60km to get to our other office for a meeting (yep I'm still carless). Then caught a ride back with my boss and I've been running erands ever since. Now it would be all fine and dandy if it didn't mean getting up at 15 after 6... I'm just worn out tired. I wish I could take a nap... but I'm out the door in less than an hour.

We had another fish die today... we're down to a grand total of three. The stupid little fuckers just don't want to stay alive. I guess its not the end of the world since they are guppies but after the first two died the remaining four seemed to be ok. So its official I can keep a cat alive but I kill plants and fish.... and of course I can grow mold in the fridge and kitchen sink but that doesn't take very much effort. I guess I should go eat something before I pass out from hunger. Hope y'all are having a more sane friday than I.