Monday, May 09, 2005

Geeking out!

I’m sitting and writing this entry while sitting on a bus going from my parents place to work and being the geek that I am, I simply couldn’t pass up the opportunity to geek out and write on the bus. Funny enough there is a man sitting in the seat infront of me working away on his laptop. Though I now know that there is no real way to sit at the back of a Greyhound type bus with a laptop. I think this has to be about as uncomfortable a typing position as possible.

But the good news is that I’m done driving to my parents every day since they flew back to Canada last night. So now all I’ve got to do is to survive three days of schooling and I’m officially done! Yay me, why don’t they give complementary coffee’s on these busses!?!

Now all I’ve got to figure out is how I’m going to get myself from Toronto to Montreal with hockey equipment and my clothes. I’m thinking the train is the way to go but I’ll have to do the math on the details. I guess that’s something for my exhausted brain to do later on at work. In the meantime the backup plan is the bus. It’ll work if it has to.