Friday, May 06, 2005

So Schools ending, what next?

Well I've got less than a week left to get my undergrad, no exams and most of the work that I need to do to finish off is already done. Things are finally starting to lighten up for me which is a very nice change. But a very nagging question is starting to creep into my thinking: What am I going to do with myself when its done?

PARTY! Yes I'm going to live it up and kick back at first and gloat in my success. But when that is all said and done I'm only going to be able to kick back and relax for so long before I'm going to need to do something. I already know that I'm going to be antsy and I've started thinking about what I'm going to do next. Had I been a regular undergrad student I'd be worried about finding myself a job; but I've got me one of those already (been here for over 5 years now).

So I'm thinking at first concentrate on work to get the things that have piled up out of the way. But after that I wanted to finish up some writing I started many many moons ago and finally finish writing that movie script (any buyers interested??). While doing that I was thinking of getting off my ass and teaching myself French, I already know some but not enough to say I know the language. But I can't write and and learn French all the time... anyone have ideas?