Monday, May 16, 2005

The Trournament was a blast and Detox begins

So the weekend in Montreal kicked ass! Though I'm more inclined to think it was a drinking tournament than a hockey tourney. I think most of the teams that came in were there to mostly drink while playing a bit of hockey and I know thats what I did. I think I had 20+ beers both friday and saturday not to mention puffing back the smokes like a fiend. I think the most disturbing thing that happened the whole weekend was hearing that some team in our hotel got two hookers and were passing them around. I don't know how true this was but I know another team tried to get one. I guess some people just need to get laid that badly.

Highlight of the tournament: Scoring our teams first goal in the tournament because I got upset we were down 4-0 3 minutes into the game (we still lost but it got us going)

Now since the hockey tournament and school are over its time to enter detox. Well pseudo detox. I really need to cut back on the whole smoking thing but I'm thinking I should have started after the long weekend. So in the mean time I'm going to cut back the smoking to only 8 smokes a day (down from the about half a pack I was at) and no alcohol until the long weekend and even then its time to cut back on that. At least for a while to give the old body some time to recoup.