Monday, June 27, 2005

Difficulty Posting

There are times and we all know when they arrive when we simply don’t have any time to do all the things that we want. Unfortunately for me over the past few days it’s been my blog. I haven’t had any time to make any comments what so ever in here and I feel like I’m derelicting my duties. Though with that said it’s always a matter of posting when you can if you can and to keep it as regular as possible. Lately regular hasn’t been possible so I’ll have to post when I can.

So with that out of the way I got a chance to see Madagascar on the weekend and I’ve got to say it was quite amusing and entertaining. The penguins, they kick ass. I need a team of penguins like that around here… it would make my life so much easier. But if you haven’t seen this movie yet, it’s definitely worth catching. Even if you have to wait till its on video/dvd it’s entertaining.