Thursday, June 02, 2005

A Hears pulling a camper

I was at the University of Waterloo yesterday interviewing potential co-op students and I have to say that I really wish I had a digital camera on the drive back to Toronto. About 20 minutes out of Waterloo I passed a car pulling a camper, an old style really small camper (the thing had to be from the 70s). I didn't notice what the car was and I didn't think anything of it. I stopped to have a smoke at one of the rest stops and low and behold I noticed this same camper at the gas station filling up. Then I noticed what the car that was pulling the camper was it was a hears. It was probably the most amusing thing I saw all day yesterday. If that won't catch your attention then I really don't know what will. I'd love to be at the camp site where that guy pulls in. I can come up with a thousand and one different stories as to why this hears was pulling a camper and I'm sure I'd be completely off with all of them.