Thursday, June 16, 2005

Vacation

I came to this conclusion quite a while ago but I am in rather desperate need of a vacation and thankfully I've got 10 days coming up in July. It can't come soon enough especially since work has decided to become rather incredibly busy. So by the time I actually take my vacation, my whole week off wrapped around two weekends, that I'll need to take two weeks instead of just one. But thats as likely to happen as I am to find a million dollars in my wallet.

Either way I shall enjoy the cottage imensely. A week of reading, painting, chilling and doing nothing in particlular... oh yeah and lots of sex. Ok I shouldn't start thinking about that at the office I might end up getting distracted!

Ok back to the ol'work thing, especially if I don't want to be burried by work.