Monday, July 25, 2005

Ick first day back

The first day back from vacation is always the hardest and I've got to say that the whole working thing is exhausting. But as first days back go I've got to say that today wasn't all that bad, I managed to clear my email, my voicemail, and actually get some work done. Without loosing my mind.

But not nearly as productive as I would have liked to be, though I'm going to calmly lay blame on the fire drill they had today. It chewed into my day unbelievably. The thirty or so minutes that I spent outside having a smoke and then the complementary ice cream just made the day almost a write off.

*sigh* I guess I'm going to have to try a bit harder tomorrow to get some stuff done, and I know that I'm going to be sleeping a lot earlier than lately.

Oh, and my sweetie is the best! I came home today and she had a present for me... the new harry potter book! I might have to stay up all night to finish the book I'm reading right now as quickly as possible.

Ok time to chill out then do that sleep thing.