Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Get Published!

Have you ever thought about publishing your own book? Maybe you’ve actually written something and tried submitting it to a publisher never to hear from them again? Well I read an article on the BBC site about a company called LuLu that publishes stuff for your and then sells it on their site. The article caught my attention because a – I was expecting someone to do this eventually and b – I’ve always wanted to write a book but never really gotten around to doing it. Now I know that this a potential reality even if I might never make a million dollars off of it… that doesn’t stop me from making a few hundred or even a few thousand if my product starts to sell. I really like the idea this site presents and I wanted to pass it along.

www.lulu.com

BBC Article