Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Review: Rule of Four

Well last night I managed to finally finish a book I've been reading for a little while and really enjoyed. The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomas is very DaVinci Code esque in nature and how it reads though I'd have to say I liked it a bit more because there were plot lines above and boyond just the very most basic story.

The story follows four roommates through the final stages of one of their thesis about a reniasance text (and I'd mention it if I could remember the spelling) but the story picks up as events start turning more and more sinister. But unlike the DaVinci Code this story also filled in the background gaps on the characters and the interplay between them. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoyed the DaVinci Code, I think you'd definitely enjoy it.

Link to the book site

Next Book: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.