Thursday, September 08, 2005

Busy? I never used to be busy at work!

So the unimaginable has happened! Yup I'm actually doing work at work and for some strange reason I've managed to collect a whole shit-load of it recently. So much so that I'm pretty much booked until the end of the year if not till the end of January. Now as much as I don't like to admit it I'm not minding this, though I'm sure it'll get either too out of hand or it'll slacken and become managable (and probably very boring). I'm glad that I'm still at the point where I can leave the work at work and not be forced to work stupid amounts of overtime, though I'm now at the point where some OT will be necessary.

Though I'm able to tolerate work for the time being I am still looking for another job, something that's challenging and interesting as opposed to a bit dry and not excessively hard. That and I'm also waiting for a billionaire to drop a million in my lap for me to start business or something like that... though I'm thinking I'll find a new job and slowly collect my own million before that happens.