Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hockey is BACK!

I know this post doesn't really matter to a great many people out there but hockey in north america is back and I was at the home opener for the Toronto Maple Leafs. I've got to say I really missed having hockey around and I think I wasn't the only one judging by the crowd in the stadium. It was just buzzing with noise, it was very cool to see. We had seats up in the rafters almost but the view was good, you could see the whole play. The Leafs lost...in a shoot out no less but the game was good, they led twice and had the game tied up in the last minute of play. Shit happens.

I guess the only bad thing about the whole evening is this morning where my head is doing the fuzzy thing exceptionally well. But it's improving which is nice and I don't have any pressing deadlines at work so I can work on smaller less brainy tasks.

Categories: , ,