Saturday, October 22, 2005

Lazy Rainy Saturday Morning

I haven't done this in a while: woken up around noon on a saturday. It's kind of a nice feeling though I feel like I've overslept. The day to day waking up at 6:30 has conditioned me to be up and at em sooo early it's almost unnatural. I guess that's a fact of life. So just lying in bed as the cars drive by on the street in the rain is... well was a nice relaxing feeling.

But I'm up now, Wilma is still pounding Cancun/the Yucatan hopefully the majority of the damage is over and done with but I'm also sure that's wishful thinking. The storm is dumping buckets of rain and providing howling winds and will continue to do so till tomorrow. I guess by this time tomorrow we'll have an idea just how bad the damage is to the region.
I think I need some food... I'll post later.

Categories: