Thursday, October 13, 2005

No Post Wednesday

Do you ever have those days where nothing is going wrong but you're in a crappy mood for some reason? I had just one of those days yesterday... I was busy working away at work and things were going well but I just couldn't shake this rather nasty mood I was in. It's mostly gone today but I find it funny that something simple the weather, which is something we've got zero control over, can put us into a funky mood.

So my rather foul mood yesterday is the reason for no post, the few people that do come to read this blog probably didn't want to read about me ranting about something stupid letting the fucks and shits fly for no real reason. Today seems to be better... and I haven't even had my second cup of coffee yet, though I think I might need to solve that problem and have myself a cancer stick.

Categories: