Wednesday, October 19, 2005

One of those Afternoons


Yep I'm having one of those afternoons where I simply can't concentrate on my work. My mind is all over the place and I've spent the last hour just fucking around checking joke emails and stupid stuff like that. So why can't I concentrate on SHIT? Well probably cuz I kicked serious ass and got a 2 week project done in about 3 days... yeah I know I kick ass... anyways if you're looking at this then you're quite obviously not doing work (if you're at work right now)

Ok here's a rather amusing joke I found:

A grandmother overheard 5-year-old Christy "playing wedding."
The wedding vows went like this:

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say may be
held against you, you have the right to have an attorney present.
You may kiss the bride."

NOW GET BACK TO WORK SLACKERS!

Categories: