Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A few Days off

Ok I’m starting to get rather pissed off at myself I’ve written two posts and now lost two posts because my fucking browser crashed. What the fuck is up with that. I’m taking Mike’s suggesting and writing these entries in word like I used to. I can now spell check them too.

So the post that I lost… I’m taking some time off to go to the resort paradise of Niagara falls… yep I’m going up the road an hour or so to spend a 100$ a night for the luxury of sleeping in, gambling, and eating out. I’m totally looking forward to it.

The break should be good since I’m not really sure what to do with this blog… it’s not uber cool or anything like that but I like posting in it. Do I pick a topic that I like opining about? Do I put more personal shit on here? I don’t know but I’ll ponder it a bit… and let all’y’all know.

Now back to doing some work.