Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The first snow of the year!

Looks like we're going to get the first snow of the year starting this evening. I know it's not going to be a lot but I do know that it's totally going to fuck with traffic tomorrow. We're going to get a whole 10 centimeters (that's 2.5" for the metricly challenged) which isn't a whole hell of a lot even if we get more than they're saying. But for as little or as much of the white stuff we get it's going to be a pain in the ass so I've decided that I'm going to do the whole working from home thing tomorrow... yep, I won't be getting out of my PJ's until after noon! Though sadly I will be doing an excessive amount of work tomorrow since I've got a bunch of shit that needs to be completed.

Now for all you Yankees reading this: I'M SOOO jealous you've got a holiday starting tomorrow. Enjoy it!

Categories: , ,