Friday, November 18, 2005

A Potterish Friday to you

I'm sitting at home today, working from home for the most part (I've got to get some laundry done as well as doing some work work), and I can't wait till the evening comes. Tonight is the opening of the new movie and I've been looking forward to it for a while now. It's surprising just how many adults are into the Harry Potter phenomenon. Seriously JK Rowling has been made a billionairess... not million but over a billion dollars all off an idea she had when she was just shy of broke. I wish I could stumble onto an idea like that.

Not to take anything away from the woman, she worked hard to get the riches she's got and she deserves them but she happend to have the right idea at the right time. I need to get me one of those ideas... cuz wouldn't you know it ideas are a dime a dozen. The dot com days proved this quite well, then people were throwing fistfulls of money at any idea that had technology in it... that's gone. Now we need to think about our ideas, make sure they're going to work.

Oh well I guess I should get back to that work thing.