Monday, November 21, 2005

Review: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Friday evening my GF and I went over to a friends place had a few drinks (2 bottles of wine) then went and saw the new . I was really looking forward to it since the movies have been really good so far and I've got to say that this one was a surprise, a pleasant one. Even though I've liked the last three movies I think this one was the best out of all three of them. The visuals were simply stunning!

About the only complaint that I've got about the movie and everyone that I've talked to about it (that's seen it) has agreed, its a bit choppy. The movie crams in a lot of story into its 2.5+ hour run time but even to get it down to that they had to cut stuff. For those of you who have read the book, you'll definitely notice the differences, but thankfully they really don't take away from the movie.

Overall I highly recommend this movie... the visuals alone are worth seeing the movie.

Categories: , ,