Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Review: Stealth

When you watch a trailer for a movie it's supposed to give you an idea what the movie is about... it's supposed to whet your appetite for going to see the movie. So after seeing Stealth I've got to ask the people who made the trailer for this summer's Jamie Foxx vehicle... WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?

Just saw the movie and I've got to say it wasn't all that bad. With that said it wasn't anything spectacular but it was entertaining. I wasn't looking for some deep cinematic masterpiece... I was expecting to see planes flying around and shit blowing up. It did that and mostly held together. But when I saw the trailer this summer it looked so god damned stupid I didn't even want to bother watching it... actually no one I knew wanted to watch it that's how bad the trailer was.

So the movie was good for what it was, nothing specail story wise, good special effects, ok acting I guess (it was an action movie, not a lot of great acting to be expected). If you're looking for an ok action flick... go rent this.

Technorati: ,,,