Tuesday, November 29, 2005

We Vote - January 23, 2006

I've never been much for politics, there seems to be a bit too much pencil pushing beurocracy surounding it. Though I find as I get older I want to make sure I have my say and at times want to know what's going on more and more. When I was a teen I seriously couldn't give a flying fuck what the politicians did. Now I care... not to the point of trying to do something about it... other than voting.

But even When I was a turd of a teen I believed that voting was important, mostly because your voice was heard. During a political campaign you're bound to be exposed to the issues or slander that's flying about. Your initial opinion of it... is probably right, so if the whole process doesn't disgust you to the point of wanting to jump naked into a snow bank make sure you vote. Say your piece even if you don't know everything to make a real decision on the topics.

Ok... back to work.

Technorati: , , , , ,