Monday, December 05, 2005

Caffeine, Caffeine, Caffeine

I'm having one of those mornings where, I'm simply not awake and I'm not entirely certain as to why this is the case. I had a hockey game last night which explains why I got to bed around 11:30 but that's no real reason for me to feel like I need to be plugged into a caffiene IV this morning. I'm simply not awake. Granted after playing a later game I'm always a bit wired when I do get to bed, but c'mon I had close to 7 hours of sleep which is usually more than enough for me.

I simply can't focus on anything today and I've already had three cups of coffee, if I have one more I think I might hurl. Yep I'm at that point where I've got coffee overload but there isn't enough of the sweet caffeiny juice flowing through my veins. I was originally thinking about heading over to the mall and having a beer with my lunch at the bar/pub/restaurant but I think that might truly put my sorry ass to sleep. Then again that might be exactly what I need to kick start me today.

Now is it wrong to go have a beer at lunch? I've always wondered this because a lot of people seem to frown on it thinking its immoral to have a drink at lunch. personally I've though going to the bar, having some food, a beer and working has been one of my more productive methods of working. Hell I wrote close to 50 pages of my unfinished script this way. So the question's out to you all... is it wrong to go for a beer at lunch during a work day?

Tags: , , , ,