Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hey No Hangover!


Yesterday was a shitty day for me at work and short of going into details I don't care to I was being fucked around for money for a big project which was in turn fucking with my contractors. Things are still totally up in the air so when all was said and done what was my solution at the end of the day? Yep drinking, I wanted to forget everything happened at all and I wanted some booze in me! And my sweetie and I did just that we went and had a couple of pitchers at our local hang out. Then a bottle of wine when we got home and I'm quite impressed that the red wine and Alexander Keith's didn't fuck me up all that much for the morning because they have a habit of doing this.

I guess it's a good thing that I'm not all hung over and shit today since the powers that be at this company are trying to sort this mess out and determine if I've still got a project. Secrectly I'm hoping yes because it was cool but when it comes down to it I'm also not sure it's worth the hassle in the long run... just fuck it and kill the project is also running through my mind. At least this thing will sort itself out before the end of the day... it fucking better.