Monday, January 30, 2006

Beautiful Weather!

I just came back from having a smoke on a rock just across the parking lot from the typical smoking spot and I've got to say the weather is just beautiful. I know people always bitch about the weather... it's too cold, it's too hot, it's this it's that but why is it no one ever enjoys the nice days? I was out having my smoke in a dress shirt rolled up to the elbows in the sunshine at the end of January. What can possibly be wrong with that? Nothing.

Now I agree this weather is weird but people just seem to find the bad in it. Leave the bitching and complaining for the really bad days and take what you get and deal with it. As I was walking to the door from my smoke another lady was out there and the first thing she did was bitch that it was chilly *sigh*