Friday, February 10, 2006

Before you Die

When I was going through my usual morning blog reading I came across a post on Southern Sweetheart's site where she put down a list of things she wanted to do before she died. I love the idea so here's my list of Things to do before I die in order of them popping into my brain not relevance or importance:

1. Visit Japan
2. Finish off going to all 50 US states (at 39)
3. Learn French
4. Get my family tree/history down on paper
5. Swim on the beaches in Thailand
6. Trek the length of the great wall (part of it would be cool too)
7. Meet someone insanely famous and have a conversation with them
8. Get married
9. Have whelps (aka children)
10. Climb mount Everest (seeing it would be kind of cool too)
11. Go to Fiji
12. Go to the top of the Eiffel tower
13. Learn to play an instrument
14. Buy a cottage and a boat
15. Go on a trip to the Yukon/Northwest Territories
16. Take a cruise
17. Learn to surf
18. Go skydiving
19. Travel around the world (literally)
20. Learn to scuba dive
21. Take a trip to space
22. Go to New Zealand (and Australia)
23. Go to the Antarctic
24. See Kilimanjaro
25. See the Parthenon
26. See the Pyramids in Egypt
27. Visit my grandfather before he decides to die
28. Help my dad build his house
29. Get out of debt (probably the hardest on this list)
30. Climb Mont Blanc
31. Yell and Scream at the Roman Coloseum pretending I was there during the height of rome
32. Write a book or two
33. Write a movie script

And as she did on her site I want suggestions, things you'd want to do before you die.