Monday, February 13, 2006

The Hangover is mostly gone

Wow its been quite a while since I felt the effects of a hangover for more than a day but low and behold I'm still feeling the effects slightly this morning. Thankfully this is nothing in comparison to the way I felt when I woke up yesterday morning! Good God I haven't felt that foul in years. I kind of feel sorry for my poor abused body. I guess that's what happens when you got to an open bar wedding and drink like a fish.

It probably didn't help that I was mixing everything under the sun (good thing I had the semblence of mind to avoid beer or I might still be hurting).

On a side note its kind of interesting playing hockey hung over, granted you're moving much slower but I found that you're also much more fluid in what you're doing, there's absolutely no room for any of that thinking stuff that happens on the ice. Your brain is happily going... do this, do that and none of the oooh I could do this, maybe that, what would be the best choice here. Though I felt like decking the dipshit who decided to 2 hand me across the shins. Either way it doesn't really matter we lost because we weren't playing up to snuff and one guy on their team had such a beautiful shot that our poor goalie simply couldn't see it to save it.

Oh now it's time to start doing the shit I call work.