Monday, March 20, 2006

Its done! Paperwork Signed

I had to go into the office one last time today to sign off all the documentation that ensured I got my package. It was weird but you know what I didn't feel any animosity towards them like I did over the weekend. I'm just done with them it's time to move on and make sure that I don't sit out work for too long.

In a way it was very releiving to finally be rid of the place that I grew over the years to hate but was too comfortable in to actually seriously get off my ass and leave.

Here's the best part about this whole thing: I had my last smoke last monday morning and even though this stressed the fuck out of me I didn't cave... mostly I didn't want one.

Now back to the job search (feel free to let me know if you've got some leads on jobs)