Thursday, April 06, 2006

Alcohol in Space!

I ran into this article yesterday morning and intended to write about it then but I never got around to it then; so I'm doing it now. The was about a huge alcohol cloud they found in space that was 468 BILLION kilometers long! Is it me or is this just amazing. As if we needed yet another excuse to get out into space but seriously imagine all that booze in a big cloud floating out ther in the emptiness of space.



Needless to say this article is all scientific and shit and actually a pretty profound discovery if you read it but the title alone counjoured up images of little green men partying it up drinking and driving their little spaceships. Seriously the idea is fricken hillarious a drunk little green alien staggering to his ship! Ok I'm probably the only one that found it funny but I couldn't help myself, I've got a quirky sense of humour.

Tags: , ,