Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Another Job Fair

Today I went to another one of those job fairs and I've got to say that where the last one was mildly interesting this one was more of a waste of time than anything else. There were a lot of booths with companies looking for people but sadly there was a distinct lack of technology based companies. Or companies that are looking for tech people; I felt seriously out of place.

On an amusing note I was asked if I would consider being a sales person by three people in the span of about 15 minutes. While amusing and definitely a show of support for my outgoing personality it's not something I'm looking into just right now.

And my golf game for friday got cancelled, all in all a somewhat frustrating day... and I won't even get into the stupid subway.