Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter Everyone

A belated happy easter to everyone. I've just enjoyed a rather nice weekend where I stayed away from the computer as much as humanly possible, which would explain the lack of updates, and I ate a tremendous amount of food. Two easter dinners, one with my family and one with the GF's, not to mention there was a good two day drinking fest on top of it all.

All in all a pretty damned good weekend and the weather cooperated as well.

We also saw Lucky number Sleven on saturday and I was looking forward to seeing the movie and for a change the movie didn't dissapoint at all. The last movie I saw was V for Vendetta and that one was good as well. That makes it two good movies in a row! That hasn't happened in a while. So I like Sleven it had lots of nice plot twists and turns as well as a very witty banter throughout the movie.

Ok, back to the job hunt. More posts to follow, My computer and I are talking again.