Friday, April 21, 2006

My blog turned 1 yesterday

The first post on this blog occurred 1 year ago yesterday! And the best part is I only realized that my blog has to be close to a year old now. I missed it! Oh well, nothing hugely special. But I have persevered and had a lot of stuff happen in this past year.

So why did I start blogging originally?

Because I was curious what this blogging thing was all about and because I was so insanely bored at work I needed something to keep me occupied and somewhat interested.

What have I learnt over the past year?

I've learnt that the blogosphere is full of some of the most interesting people I've ever encountered. I've learnt that a blog can be a great outlet both creatively and emotionally. I've learnt that a blog can touch many people both in good ways and bad ways.

Will I continue to write?

Fuck yeah! I've enjoyed 'meeting' people through comments and their blogs and it lets me just vent off into space. Plus it's just generally fun.

So now it's your turn, if you've got any questions I'd be happy to answer them.