Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The interweb is on vacation... please try again

I got home from the weekend two nights ago but I've been having some issues with the interweb thingy... which sucks but it seems to be back up and running again.

So the weekend it was, how shall I put it?, fucking cold... yes that works pretty well. But it was still good. We got to the cottage mid day friday and I drank away most of the weekend doing odd chores to help get the cottage up and running and to help keep it warm. The temperatures at night got pretty damned close to freezing so we were stuck inside most of the weekend (oh yeah it rained a fair bit too). Either way it was quite nice to get out of the city for a few days.

This is just a quickie post because I've gotta head out for the office. I'll try posting something later on today about the cottage I found that I'm thinking of buying.