Monday, July 24, 2006

Why Monday?

Well it’s that rather ugly day of the week, yes it’s Monday. I woke up this morning feeling like shit and there’s no reason for it… well not really. I went golfing yesterday and although I didn’t exert myself too much I did end up sore and I’m feeling that now. The headache and fatigue are something that I wasn’t expecting; let alone the grumpy stomach. All this combined this morning to me feeling just smashing and chomping at the bit to get into the office!

But I’ve been here for 2.5 hours already and I’ve decided that I’m taking a bit of a break and write a post. Yes I’m being a bad employee today but they should be happy I’m in at all! Then again I would have gone for at least one smoke break by now so it’s not that bad a thing to sit here writing a quick post.

The other item that I was working on this weekend but haven’t really done too much with yet is putting in a new template for this blog. I’ve found one that I liked and now I’ve just got to play with it and make sure it works and behaves the way I want it to. If all goes well I’ll have me a new look and feel for the site sometime this week… and tweaking a template isn’t something that can be done while taking a theoretical ‘smoke’ break at the office.

Ok… I’ll post later this afternoon about the grand experiment that my GF and I are trying right now. Should be interesting to see if it’ll work out… Now back to the drudgery.