Thursday, August 17, 2006

Can someone please turn that ringing in my head off!

Good Morning Ladies and Germs; I am officially hung over this morning. Last night went out for some beers with my wedding party. Fun times were had but alas it also translated to smoking too much and not going to the gym. As of right now this week has been a crapshoot when it comes to being good to my poor body. Feeling like shit when you’re supposed to be pulling together project plans and charters for 12 projects really makes it challenging. Alas hindsight is 20-20 but I just don’t really care for this anymore; I think I’m getting either old or just bored of being a drunk (scary eh?)

The parentals are finally coming back from Europe so I’ll have my lunches back and I won’t need to feed the furry little fuckers anymore. The cats are doing well, the plants are mostly alive, and I didn’t get a chance to make a huge mess of the place. All bonus points! I do have to go get a trailer hitch put on the truck today so I’ll be able to put the boat in the water… and then it’s off to the airport to pick them up. Today is way too busy for being hung over; at least it’s somewhat passing.

Sarah has inspired me to consider posting some pics of myself up… I’m still debating it because as of right now I’m pretty anonymous. So what do all of you people think? Should I post a pic up?