Friday, September 08, 2006

My Brain is Melting

I think I’ve had a long day, nothing exceptional has happened other than I’ve been busy. But the reason that I think that it must be a long day is because I just tried using my cell phone as a mouse.

It’ll be nice to get to the boat later tonight and spend at least part of the weekend away from the city and all the craziness that is work and life right now. The really funny thing is that I just got back from vacation and things shouldn’t be quite this crazy just yet. But the problem is that I’ve got enough work to keep 2-3 people nice and busy full time. I think I’m just going to have to suck it up and get things in order then start scaling back and bitching about needing staff.

Only an hour left!! Have a great weekend everyone… make sure to give your livers a break at some point on Sunday (remember you liver is your friend)