Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm Alive

I find it rather ironic that the last time I posted was about the death of Bee's blog and then I go and stop writing for a couple weeks. But I haven't decided to stop blogging or anything of the sort. Things for me have been super crazy busy of late and I simply didn't have the energy nor the will to write anything. Work officially became stupid and it was demanded of me that I work 12 hour shifts and do demening work. I won't go into details, mostly because I'd end up going off on a rant.

With that said things have somewhat improved at the cess pool and I'm no longer expected to work 12 hour days (at least for now). My mood has definitely improved from the dark pit that it was in and I wanted to write a quick post before heading out this morning that I am in fact alive and well and I think I'll be able to get back to posting and reading blogs again.