Friday, October 20, 2006

Indiana Jones 4

Look at that, it seems that they might actually film this movie. I’ve been hearing stuff like this for years but for some reason it always seems to be as 3rd party rumors and not from Mr. Indiana Jones himself. I’ve wanted to see this movie ever since the last one came out. I know they haven’t really been talking seriously about this movie until recently but imagine how awesome it would be to see Indy cracking that whip of his?

Now that I think about it I’ve missed going to the movies as much as I used to. I just have this mental issue with paying $15 to go see a movie at the theatre and that’s not including drinks or popcorn which cost more than the bloody movie. But there’s a few movies in the threatre that I wouldn’t mind seeing like Open Season and the Guardian; not to mention Babel which should be coming soon.

As for an update on me; I got some not 100% favorable news about the job I was interviewing for. They haven’t ruled me out but they’re looking for more candidates. This is really fucking frustrating but not much I can do about it right now. Just hope and wait and go drinking tonight and continue to pickle my poor liver.