Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Interviews

Things have been a bit rocky at work and needless to say I haven't felt challenged nor given any direction. I feel like I've been pushed too and fro for no really good reason. On top of this I don't get the impression from management that there is any solid direction. The moral sucks and mine is right down there in the shitters.

So what does this mean?

Well it means that it's time to start looking around for a potential replacement job. I interviewed last week and I'm waiting to hear back about a possible second interview. In the mean time I have one interview tomorrow with a recruiting company (screening interview) and maybe another one later this week. Where were all of these people when I was looking for a job in the spring?

Needless to say things might be changing again for me but this time I'm going to make sure I can take the subway instead of doing a 1+ hour drive.