Thursday, November 02, 2006

Where am I?

Actually this is a pretty valid question since i haven't been posting very much. I've been wrestling with myself, with my job, with my fucking retarded commute. I haven't been in the happiest of places in the last couple months. Over the past couple weeks I've slowly, very slowly started getting out of this hole I was in. I'm still struggling with myself but at least I've got an idea where some of the issues are/were.

I have to say I've actually missed posting on here and I think I'm going to have to start this up. Because I've got another blog that's happily keeping me writing on one topic I miss the mish-mash of stuff I posted up here. With that said who the fuck am I kidding if I'm going to say I'll post every day; but I am going to try posting more often.