Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm alive!

I know I haven't written on here in ages - I've been busy and when I'm busy I have to stop spreading myself too thin. This blog is unfortunately one of the things that ends up dropping off the list really fast. Its not that I don't want to write, I do, but this blog is a personal blog for me and I've come to the realization that I'm something of a private person. Because of that I end up not writing here as much as I used to... the weird thing is this blog is an annonymous blog so I should be able to write a boatload more than I feel like I should/can.

I'm still up in the air about this site - I keep it anonymous yet I still don't want to write too much that's personal. I guess I know how easily someone could figure out what I write. The amusing thing is nothing I would write here would be damaging in any way shape or form. So I struggle with this site... its my personal blog but I don't want to write too much thats personal which doesn't leave me with much. The net result is rather than think about it this site just does nothing. Add to that a busy schedule and *poof* I barely remember it exists.

I installed this cool plugin for firefox that might let me write a bit more called Scribefire. This app lets me start and write a post out of my browser wherever I might be and pushes it to blogger. I guess I'll see if it has any bearing on frequency of posts. Other than that I'm alive doing alright... keeping myself out of trouble for the most part.

Are there any readers left out there?