Monday, August 18, 2008

Sick as a dog


In my last post I was debating about what to do with this site and the thoughts are still bumping around in my head. This was always meant to be a personal blog but now that statement doesn't conjure exciting images in my head. My life has calmed down and settled down quite considerably - I've even got a kid on the way. With that said will there still be people interested in what I have to say or do I change/expand what I write about here?

I already have two other blogs and I've experimented with others over the years they've all been very niche and a couple have made me a little money (I stress little). How do I expand what I write about here? With a name like the joys of caffeine and smoking and alcohol as images in the header one would think this was more about partying than anything else. I'm still not sure about the site - I think I'll keep it for a while and maybe even write once in a while. The next order of business will be to remove that header since I'm not about the smoking and drinking anymore (I still do both but on a smaller scale) and there aren't likely to be exciting stories coming out of it.

This is a bit of a mute question since I don't have many readers left - How would you change a personal blog to reflect your life changes? How would you introduce more interesting topics?

Final Note: Yes I am sick - managed to get a cold.