Thursday, August 14, 2008

Torn about this space



I've had this site up for literally years but over the past year or almost two I haven't been posting. This site was my initial foray into blogging but unfortunately the site wasn't structured in any way shape or form. Topics were all over the place and it was often nothing more than a place for me to vent.

Its nice to be able to just go off about something or someone just because... but it doesn't work when you want to talk about a couple topics and not much more. A lot has changed for me since I first started this thing up and now I'm wondering if it even makes sense to keep it around. I guess I could shift a few things around and simply modify the site... I don't know.

Should I just delete it? Keep the content in some archive?

*sigh* I'm not certain and I don't really know what to do about it. I guess it doesn't hurt to just leave it where it is for the time being. Maybe if I play around with the design it'll get me going again on this site.

Labels: