Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm bored of winter already

Normally you'd never hear me say something like that but I'm getting a tad bored of the cold weather and lots of snow. I know this is something I should be used to but over the past couple winters there has been a lot more snow that normal and I think I'm starting to feel the winter blahs. I've never given it much creedence but this year I'm really looking forward to some warmer weather.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the baby has really kept us at home and not doing much, other than looking after her. Maybe it's something else but I am definitely ready to shed the winter jacket. I still think the snow is pretty and I think I will always like winter but for whatever reason this year I just need a warm break - too bad that's not planned till next winter.

Do you get the winter blahs? What do you do about them?